20 September 2017

Graphic Artists And Street Photographers.


Tyler Spangler

Psychedelic / Graphic Design

Artist Tyler Spangler worked in producing vintage pictures with visual psychedelic touches to create  art work that looks distorted. Some of Tyler's work have elements of illusion, which really helps to portray that psychedelic vibe that Spangler is often known for. His work also includes graphics, this adds to the sort of surreal and distorted feel that Tyler is trying to portray. Spangler took inspiration from the local beach in San Clemente, as surfing was the biggest non-art related inspiration. Tyler's work is colourful and vibrant however also portrays elements of chaos and tranquillity in some of his pieces.
I particularly like Tyler's work as it has elements of psychedelic graphic design, something that I have found myself interested in. Tyler's work has a lot of bold block colour which really helps to grasp my attention. His work reminds  me of pop art as it hold the same sort of elements with the bold lines and bright colours, which I like. Tyler's work inspires me to want to create my own artwork with sort of the same style and elements that are portrayed throughout his artwork. Taking that inspiration I would like to interpret hat into my own artwork, photography edits and graphic design with the influence of bold lettering and colour in addition to distorted image and allusion.





Wittner Fabrice

Street Photographer

Fabrice started his photography through his own artist journey. Before Fabrice became a professional photographer  worked  in the outdoor  sports industry doing editorial designs and assignments. This meant that he was able to capture an array of different images while travelling; capturing new horizons and new cultures.  Fabrice then played around with the concept of painting, drawing at tattooing however he never took to it as a potential job role.  Instead for three years he took work, as part of a slack line company where he dealt with creative media aspects and designing on an everyday basis. His work within the company included high quality illustrations, creative photography, and editorial graphic design and advertising. Now a professional photographer farbrice creates urban architectural images that are high focused or distorted and adds mono-tonal graphic designs to create images that add elements of surrealism. Not only are his photographs professionally taken and edited but he is also now a creative manager for one of the biggest companies within his area. The images that Fabrice takes for the majority includes street and urban photography from all over different parts of the world, his images are portrayed as simplistic yet sophisticated when taking photographs and documenting individuals and crowds within urban areas and streets. Wittner uses daylight and low light when taking his images which really helps to create dark shadows and cool lighting in his photographs. I have really taken an interest in this specific artist as I find that he captures images that I myself would like to capture in the future, therefore I feel he has helped me to get some inspiration with how I want to take some of my own photographs while adding the graphic aspect.






9 shots

Street Photographer

9 shots is a street photographer who captures peoples emotions and motions in everyday situations, the images he takes are natural and portray stories without effort. The high contrasting mono tone images are what I believe makes the images 100% more captivating. The images he tends to capture show  raw emotion and often show isolated expression, he also edits his images so that they give the look of being underexposed and show a dark grey tints or shadows to his images. The majority of his images are black and white and are captured at a wide and low angle .Both aspects on the images are high quality and well focused; the background images normally consist of some architectural building or industrial aesthetic and the main focus- such as a specific individual or group are captured in highly focused and crisp frames. 9 shots particularly took my interest as I find that I can relate to the images. The images that he takes are something I would very much like to capture myself. I love the over all style of his photography and the image make you feel that you are there living in that image as they are such everyday things and are in an everyday scenario. ' the world Carry's on spinning as you capture the moment' a quote from 9 shots himself.







Anne Delany 

Street Photographer

Anne Delany is a New York and New Zealand based photographer documenting life in gritty urban decay architecture and street photography that often involves portrait's and high quality natural shots. Anne is on of the best street photographer's in terms of her ability to capture raw facial expression within the first shot or in seconds.  As well as some of the other high quality street photographers that I have already looked, Anne also uses mono tonal editing with her images, to create contrast and shading within her photography. Personally Anne is one of my favourite urban decay and street photographers that I have came across so far. The way that she is able to captures images in only a few frames is how I would like to capture photographs my self. I really love her urban style as I feel it creates edgy and aesthetic shots while also telling a story just by one image. I would quite like to try and take my own photographs in the same sort of style that Anne uses as her images, sort of like an artist copy taking similar shots to what she has already captured before taking my own photographs in that style. Her images are what really caught my eye and grasped my attention when I was looking at photography and artists that I liked the style of. Annes images are natural but also chaotic, as they are simply taken in a natural technique and not set up or posed. This portrays the photographs, as if they have been taken in everyday life or an everyday scenario. Overall I love Anne Delany's work and the way that she captures photographs.





No comments:

Post a Comment