20 December 2017

Final project and Evaluation

Final Project- Photography 

































Evaluation 



Planning

I find it quite hard to plan photographs, as i feel planning them means that they look too fake. Therefore I simply planned the places and styles of the photographs not the actual structuring of the photographs, that way i think that they came out quite natural.

Artistic Techniques 

I used a number of different camera angles to take different shots for my photographs, this was so that i was able to get different perspectives and create different atmospheres in each image. To edit my images afterwards i didn't use a specific soft wear i simply used the already existing camera soft wear on iphone to edit and adjust the settings in the image. I used the settings to change the colouring, brightness, contrast , tone, shadowing ,lighting and black point in each image, this was to make the quality of the image the best that i could get it. Over all each image took around 3-4 minutes to edit.


Have they been successful?

Yes i think the majority of the images that i had taken were successful, however next time i will plan out my images more and make sure i have more scenarios and models in my images instead of repeating the same people in my photography. This is so i can create more variety in my images.

Inspiring artists 

Along the way of doing my research looking at different types of photographers and different areas in photography i have found many people who's work i find inspiring. A lot of the artists that i like do a lot of urban and street photography i find that i like the aesthetic and look of those images more than natural surroundings in photographs, that setting is kind of what i took as inspiration for my own images.


Overall

Overall i think my final piece has turned out quite well, i used a few different camera angles to create different perspectives and edited the images so that they stand out and are dramatic. I tried to portray shadow and light in my photographs to create tone.





No comments:

Post a Comment